Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Very First Christmas Morning!

In true little boy fashion, Timothy woke us up early on Christmas morning. He then promptly went back to sleep AFTER Brian and I were up! Needless to say, we have very few pictures of Timothy awake while opening gifts!

Our favorite present this year
We couldn't wrap Timothy up, so we let him sit on a box!

Showing off my new hat

What every child needs - a stuffed Musky!

He slept like this for awhile and then all of sudden Brian looks over at Timothy in his basket and sees the musky flailing about. Timothy's arm was under the musky and he couldn't get it off of himself. Timothy started crying, he must've been dreaming he was being attacked by the fish! Don't worry - Daddy saved the day and rescued Timmy from the nightmare!

Gracie's Christmas present - a new bed!

Gracie sleeps in our room and at night we've been hearing creaking and cracking lately. Well, it's Gracie climbing into and getting comfortable in our wicker clothes basket. And yes, she does still have her chair. At night now it's quite the decision - "my bed, my chair or the clothes basket...hmmm...."

"oh how I love Christmas morning!!"

1 comment:

Anne and Brian said...

i love all the pictures! I can't wait to meet him in person!
carly-- i lost my cell so i can't call you! call me ore email me your numbers!!
<3
anne