Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

When I grow up . . .




I want to go fishing with Daddy!*
* I should add on that Timothy has gone out on the boat with us, and has caught his first fish already. I know, it seems hard to believe it, but this budding fisherman was sitting in between Mommy's legs and grabbed a hold of Mommy's pole and just as she said "I sure hope we don't catch a fish like this" BAM! We had one! It was a great big bass and together we got it in the boat! Unfortuneatly, we only have one not so good picture on the camera phone...but it's not just another fish story!

3 comments:

susie said...

Why can't Brian just put him in the sling and take him out fishing? No, really, don't let him do that!

Anonymous said...

Awwww! that's so cute!

Unknown said...

Looks like a budding musky hunter to me!