Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

"Roo" quickly became a nickname of mine for Timothy. I think it started when I'd carry him around in his sling, he reminded me of a little "Timmy - Roo" My sister in-law found this costume for us and it was too perfect not to wear! We went to a total of 2 houses and had a very memorable first Halloween with cousin Josh!


Joshua was our official "little stinker" of the evening, presenting himself as a skunk for night!


3 comments:

megan said...

This is just too cute! The boys are both adorable, and how fun that they could spend their first Halloween together! Love to you all!

susie said...

I love the costume! I especially love the one where his tail is hanging down Brian's neck!! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!!! I can't believe he keeps getting!! Next semester, I'm going to try to get off-campus more to check the blog!