Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

December 17th

This year, we decided to cut back on Christmas gifts to one another. We're adding another story onto our house and we get a gift that is very precious to us, we have our ultrasound scheduled for this Thursday. We couldn't ask for a better gift than seeing our little one <3
So, just for fun, tell us if you're thinking pink or blue and I'll try to post as soon as possible the result!

PollPub.com VoteIs Baby Nodine (due May 18th) a Boy or a Girl?
Boy
Girl



View Results

Poll powered by PollPub.com Free Polls

3 comments:

megan said...

Oh, I was just thinking today that you would probably be having your ultrasound soon! Can't wait to hear the news!

Sarah B. said...

I voted Girl!!! <3

smalltowngirl said...

carly I didn't know you had a blog! I'm voting pink too! can't wait to hear!