Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

Catching Up, Part 1

One of Timothy's favorite things to do this winter was to go for a "ski-doo" ride! He begged and begged everyday and abosolutely loved it!

He learned to eat a banana like a big boy :o)


And had his first painting lesson...

Which we gave to Joshua for his 1st birthday!

Timothy loved Aunt Kim's ducks! And was very disappointed when we were there a week ago and the ducks weren't there anymore :(!

While Daddy was taking classes in New Hampshire, Mommy & Timmy had fun at Chuck E. Cheese's! He seriously would've stood there all day and watched the mechanical Chuck E. sing. He didn't even care about the rides/games!

We went to the Strong Museum, Timothy, of course, loved the fish tank :o)

We even learned to enjoy sharing a good cup of tea!


Probably one of Timothy's favorite things we did this winter was go to the Tractor show!

And every one loves an evening in once in a while, even Timothy :o)

I realized Timothy had grown when he tried to get into the bathtub, like he always does, before it's time, and suceeded!
Shouldn't this pic be on a card that says "Having a bad day?"
Open card - "Me too." or "I feel your pain" Haha!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

YAY! A post! :) There are so many things to comment on, but I'll limit it to a few. I know...you're relieved.

1. We LOVE the elephant magnet!! Ok, so it's really more that *I* love the elephant magnet, but Josh loves the picture of Timmy on the fridge next to the elephant magnet...does that count?!

2. Love, love, love the picture of you drinking tea.

3. Oh my goodness...Timmy soaking wet in his clothes in the bathtub. Priceless. He looks so bummed. Haha!

Kiss my favorite nephew for me. Tell him Auntie Jamie loves him. :)

Joanna said...

Yay! You're back! :) You've inspired me to add some posts to my blog! ;) Of course, now I see Timmy all the time! ;) Loved the photos!

megan said...

Enjoyed the update so much! We miss you guys and hope to see you soon!